Thursday, February 7, 2013

things are looking brighter

Okay, so Chandler really is a rock star!!!  She is on the mend and the surgery is still a-go for Tuesday.  I took her back for her re-check yesterday and he said that she sounds MUCH better and that hopefully by Monday, she will be all better!  Dr. Parnell will see us when we go up for blood work and make sure that she will be surgery ready. 

Madeline is still accident free yay!!!  But sassafras does not like her routine interrupted... for example:  Kris has been taking her to daycare and I have been picking her up.  This is not always the case but the way it has been this week.  So, he went to get her yesterday while we were at the doctor and she then had a MAJOR TANTRUM cause Mama wasn't picking her up.  Now, it did warm my heart and make me smile a little when Kris told me; however, she wanted no part of me when I got home.  Isn't that the way all kids are though?!?  They want the person who is not with them at that moment, especially when they aren't getting their way.  I have heard that the three's are much worse than the two's and I am beginning to believe it..bring it on sister, I will win this battle!!  haha, yeah right...

Other than that, looking forward to the weekend and loving this beautiful early springtime weather..

a little tummy time and thumb sucking at the doctor's office

Daddy does an awesome swaddle

"crusin" with Daddy

our fur baby Marley



until next time,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment