Friday, January 11, 2013

rainy days

Since we have been doing our "homework" Chandler has really been holding her head up much better! She loves to look at her big sissy so we get Madeline to run around so she can follow her. Miss priss just loves being a "helper!!" It is so funny how different our two girls are.. As Kris says, Madeline looks like her Mama but acts like her Daddy and Chandler looks like her Daddy but acts like her Mama. Madeline likes to play by herself and doesn't like to be pestered but Chandler wants someone around her, entertaining her at all times.. Hmmm not sure I like his comparison!! Haha

Madeline says funny stuff all the time and it I hard to remember them all but here are a few new ones:
One day I yelled (not at anyone, just yelled..y'all know what I am talking about!!) and I cried saying I am sorry Mama lost her temper. Madeline said "I will help you find it!!"
She saw our wedding picture so we talked about Mama and Daddy got married and we were the bride and groom. So Madeline says "can I wear your dress and be married." I said "sure who will be your groom?" Her reply "Daddy can be my broom!!"
Shimmy's dog's name is Dino and Madeline loves him as much as he loves her! I was loving on her one night and said "I am rocking my little bambino" and she said "I not Dino!!"
She is a mess but full of laughs and lots of fun!! Still can't believe she is turning three in March! *tear*

Looks like it's going to be another wet weekend that will be enjoyed indoors snuggling with two sweet Smith girls!!

until next time,
Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment