Wednesday, January 2, 2013

happy new year!!

It is officially 2013 and we are looking forward to what it brings us! As the 31st is staring us in the eyes, we are optimistic and are just ready for it to be over with already!! We go on the fourth to meet the surgeon and have some questions. With tears in my eyes, I tried explaining to Madeline that sister was having her bobo on her heart fixed..wow how on earth can you explain that?!? I did the best I could and she seemed to be ok with it. Now, when she sees Chandler's chest for the first time, that may be a different story..

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time off with them and will honestly be sad to go back to work.. Never seems like enough time off and I know the weeks will fly right on by..

Madeline is still talking about Santa and keeps saying he is here and let's look for reindeer..oh the innocence of a child! She has been lots of fun and is constantly saying funny stuff. And I think we (I) have watched cinderella 50 times since Christmas!!! Not kidding.. And this is a kid who used to care nothing about tv until she found out about this princess! She has also been experiencing a wee bit of jealousy but it is kinda sweet!!

Hope 2013 brings good things, especially for our little family.. I have a feeling it is going to be our best year yet!!

Chandler laughed out loud for the first time last night and it really is the sweetest sound! Well both of their laughs are pretty sweet to us!

until next time,
Megan





No comments:

Post a Comment